Monday, June 22, 2009

Free!

So today I went over to QT to get my normal diet coke and when I walked in there it was...free sandwiches today! Seriously? Yeah.  They were doing a promo on their kitchen and how the make everything fresh each morning.  I was so excited because I only packed snacks for lunch today and didn't actually pack a main course.  I was so excited and honestly got in my car after with my club sandwich in hand and said a little prayer thanking God for my free lunch today :) Little blessings like that make me smile!
Here are a couple more pics from the last year.... (I like pics and just uploaded them on my computer)
On our cruise
Brother and I at winter camp...silly hat!
Amy's wedding
This is a home away from home for Grant...even in La Jolla
Last year at summer camp :( wish I was there this year

No comments:

Post a Comment