Sunday, June 21, 2009

try this again

So this is probably my third blog now. I am hoping I can stick with this one! I love reading blogs and think everyday that I should get back into it, but just never do :) Well tonight is the night.  I want to share fun stories of mine and grant's life (even though he could care less about a blog), show pictures and try to keep you entertained with my thoughts...maybe a little-we will see :)

Update of the last year:
+graduated from ASU
+had our year wedding anniversary
+got a full time job for RISE service Early Intervention
+went on a cruise for the first time

I probably could go on, but that is a couple big things that happened!  Here are some fun pics from what has been going on....
It was Anthony's Birthday so we surprised him and decorated his car with streamers
Traci and Kirk's Wedding
Winter Camp with the High Schooler's :)
A little older, but from our honeymoon! SO fun....

That was just a little update, but I am really going to try to be better at blogging...keep me to it

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you're blogging again!! I love the birds :)

    ReplyDelete